Friday, December 5, 2008

As u Said... You DON Like Tears..

What u means by "cry"? Sad and "sum tong" only will cry ma...if not? why will cry without reason... I don like tears also...Everyone that know me know i am a "happy go lucky" de people. So i wont drop my tears if i not sad untill that standards.. but don know why hoh... this few months , i cant control my tears de..little bit little bit then i cry..Sometimes, even i angry myself i will cry also.. i do not know y..when i angry..just don talk to me or ignore me when i am crying..cause i not angry anyone...i just angry myself... BUT P.S.. after a while u must talk to me and don ignore me...the best is TUM back me..HAHA...

This few months, i realised that i do not feel "safe" all the time..as what chinese educated people said "an quan gan"..and i like to rely on someone that can give the feel of "safe" to me... so when the person ignore me, i will angry myself because i think that i do not worth until that stage u will pedulikan saya...so i angry myself...until my tears drop.. Then i will start thinking nonsense, is that i not good enough? i tried my best to control myself but i cant...tears still will roll down...so now, although small matters, i will cry also...so please for give me k? i really do not wish to cry infront of anyone...

Last time, although i am facing difficulties, i still will face it cheerfully and think positively... but now, i always think negatively...and feel that i am alone in this world... but i forgot that when i am lonely, GOD is still with me...so Praise the Lord.. i am not alone..!!! i will seek him more and ask him take all my sadness away and fill me with joy..^^

So, if i cry in front of u all...please ignore me a while....den u know what should u do next... if u can make me cry infront of you, means u are important for me and i will really apreciate you....


SO,I DO NOT LIKE TEARS!!!!!

No comments: