Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Is things going Rite soon? baby Fish Rene hope so*

I just talk to someone...i feel extremely better after finish talking....Phew...feel tired...when u want to explain about those misundestandings...it really need alot of time and patience....i do not know what should i do...but i will prefer to WAIT...while waiting...may be i will feel horrible and lonely...but i choose to WAIT..cause i wont give up so easily..may be there will be a time that u told me something unnecessary ....when that time come and i will TOTALLY quit.. But for now..i don wish to quit cause i know what am i thinking now...don feel that i am a burden to u..cause i am not!!! i am big enough to decide my things and think properly..

Today i live like a dead people..normally i talk loudly and laugh loudly...but this few days...i keep quiet and my uncle feel extremely weird...y i become so quiet? u know why..no need explain... today i went out with my fren but i can feel that my heart is not with me...terrible..tsk tsk.. i walk like a dead ppl...i eat like a dead ppl...i drive like a dead ppl..normally i drive very ganas de..cause kl-drivers ma...and u know what?!! i drive like turtle today...and i went wrong directions...i want to go to Giant and buy ESKINOL...but i tell u a secret...shhh...i do not know where i went..when i realise, it is too late..what i can do is i just turned back and i went back home....stupid rite? so, i am going there tomorrow again..!!

Is time to sleep , cause my eyes is bengkak...and tired...should rest more...haiz....nite everyone..

No comments: