Monday, December 15, 2008

Breaking-Down

U said u do not want to lose me as a fren and do not want to hurt me....but...what i can tell u is...U are hurting me more by getting close to me and giving hope to me....Just go away and i will quit....i do not hate u at all....U just go away..i will be more independent from this second...i know is hard to lose someone in my life but i will try hard...do not feel guilty and don worry about me anymore...i am ok...

What u should do is go toward to your ex...and tell her what u think..just tell her u need her and i think she will be understand...good luck to you....for now....i need to heal my wound and keep myself away in a dark and lonely world...There is alot of things i should think on my own and decide on my own...One day, when i walk out from this scary and lonely world...i will be brand new again....I hope this day will come fast and i want myself to be totally brand new..I will pull myself to the right track again...and i swear..!!! i will not go into that track again....

Now, this moment...tears keep rolling down and i really cant control myself at all..but is ok...let it be...Sadness, heartbreaking .... please leave me as far as u can...do not stick on me...i do not need u though... I will get better and better...and one day may be when U pass by me... i will forget U and have my happy life again...

Although i cannot see sunshine now...but i know i will see it soon.. Rainy days will leave me and i will see a rainbow again... Now, u have your own life and i have my own life also...just face the days with a sincere heart and do not hurt anyone again...cause i know...is REALLY HURT..

No comments: