Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Song that Remind me of someone...

I heard a song today... it reminded me of someone that is special to me... When things come to certain point...it will be very tiring....u start to choose to forget...meanwhile, u are struggling cause there is a voice that asking me not to forget and give up.... i told u i will be waiting patiently, as u said, u start to ask yourself how long can u stand...When nobody is beside you when u alone... no one talk to u in the night...u start to feel that all things is going wrong...

I know i miss you but i realised may be u do not need me anymore in your life...When i think of that...i totally lost...i do not know what should i do if things really come that way...You are so important to me...and i am very sure what am i thinking for now...If things really come that way, then what am i going to do? i do not dare to think cause i know is scary and hurting....

When u din reply me, i will start to think much...and think alot of nonsense...u say u will sort out your mind when things are being settled...and i really feel unsecure and i scared when i trust u more...you will take things for granted....You are right...i am crying and i do not have any flu... U said u don like tears and how can i tell u i am crying cause i miss u?

I dont like people saying "take care"to me..because it seems like saying bye bye and really "take care" of yourself... it is like ending a relationship and we will not see each other anymore... so, i really hate this "take care".... i am trying hard to hide myself...but u seems to know everything..and this will make me miss u even more....i pray and i pray...why things do not come in the way i want? i am scared at this moment....who can i tell and who can share with me...? cause really not many friends that know what am i thinking and what situation am i in....i feel unsecure and totally lost...sobzz...T.T..


No comments: