Saturday, December 6, 2008

-HONESTY- and baby fish rene is getting TOUGHER..*this is what she thinks*

I am not that honest that u might think.... T.T I am extremely down.....cause i knew i done something very very very bad...EXTREMELY BAD...Lord i asked for your forgiveness..cause i am sin-ing....In our life, there are things that can make u extremely down, but i do not wish to tell you what is that.... What i feel is.... this few months, i am trying to live for a better life...but...i try to change myself to a tougher person and i promise i wont rely on anybody again.. *this is what she thinks again without doing it*..SOBZZZZ....

Yesterday, 5th of December, i will remember this day....cause i done something very very bad until i nearly do not wish to forgive myself.. I know what is it....and i do not wish to tell anyone...A person came to me and she told me that i should not do that...and i know i should not have did it, BUT i still did it...i am struggling and i feel extremely bad...Lord, u know what is that, i hope i will get your forgiveness....I need someone to support but i don think i have the right to get anyone punya support....cause i am bad...!!! SO, the feeling of struggling came to me again...SORRY, i not that useful and honest as you think..what can i say is, SORRY !!!!Sorry DADDY, MUMMY.....I not that innocent girl as you all think, i am very bad...extremely bad....BABY FISH RENE should change her name to EVIL RENE....i do not deserve the "BABY FISH "...i am "EVIL"...i am "DEVIL"...please don tell me what should i do...cause i know i am wrong...very wrong...

No comments: